Via Castelfidardo 50a - 00185 Rome - Italy
How to reach
From the airport there are more possibilities to reach us
From Fiumicino airport:
- taxi Roma Capitale (no. 063570) at a fixed price of € 48.00
- train directed to Stazione Termini "Leonardo Express" to 14.00 € per person (30 minutes)
- Special Shuttle (Shuttlebus, Terravision, TAM) at the price of 6.00 € per person. You'll find them at the terminal 3 just outside the airport and will take you to Via Marsala/Via Giolitti (two outputs of the central Termini Station)
Termini is the largest station in Rome. From there you do not need any means of transportation, just exit the station in via Marsala, go left to Via Solferino, turn right and continue for 100metres up to Independence Square and counting on the left side you will reach the third exit beginning of via Castelfidardo. Go straight to number 50A.
From Ciampino airport:
- taxi Roma Capitale (no. 063570) at a fixed price of 30.00 €
- Shuttle bus (shuttle bus, Terravision) to 5,00 € to Termini Station (Via Marsala)
- in front, you will find the bus to Anagnina (metro line A of Rome) where you can catch the metro to Termini Station
Hours of Rome metro: first run 5.30 a.m.
closing 23.30 during the week; 1.30 a.m. Friday and Saturday
Price for a metro ticket (also valid for buses): € 1,50
How to reach us
You can reach the hotel from Fiumucino airport taking the train shuttle in direction to Termini station.
Once at Termini station take front exit, then turn right in direction to piazza indipendenza, and turn to the third street on the left which is via Castelfidardo, we are at number 50.